Saturday, November 15, 2014

`~~DAY FIFTEEN and Sixteen of the #BookBlogWriMo~~ FAVORITE BOOK BLOGGING THINGS and LEAST FAVORITE







11/15 – Favorite Book Blogging Things - Feel free to talk about the wonderful host of BookBlogWriMo and how much you love her.  11/15 Least Favorite Book Blogging Things. Yeah, sometimes blogging is a pain in the ass. Tell us why.

Well today is day fifteen.  I can't believe we are half way done with November.  I want to take the time to thanks Book Bumblings for hosting the November #BookBlogWriMo.  When Angela had posted she was doing the #BookBlogWriMo I decided to check into it and I like Book Bumblings page. This was the first time I had heard of their page.  I am glad I joined I have met some great bloggers and am now following some new blogs.  My favorite part about being a blogger is meeting people. Whether they are authors,bloggers or just readers it is great to meet them.   One part I love about being a blogger is to read books and review them for the author and having our opinion matter and our hard work recognized.  

Day number sixteen.  

  My least favorite thing about book blogging is the time it takes sometimes to get the books reviewed and the posts posted.  I also hate when I forget that I am supposed to review a book and I didn't get it done in time.   Also another thing that is a royal pain  in the butt is when you work so hard on the posts whether there is a review attached or not and the darn things don't post. I had that happen so many times it drives me nuts.  Spending so much time to make the post nice or which ever only to find nothing is there.   I try to pick a couple of days to work on my blog to try to get all the posts up for the week so I am not bogged down everynight with blog post unless they are last minute things.


Visit Book Bumblings to join the fun!




”BookBlogWriMo




No comments:

Post a Comment