Friday, November 7, 2014

~~~DAY SEVEN~~~ #FLASHBACKFRIDAY~BLOG'S FIRST DESIGN #BookBlogWriMo



  • 11/7 – #FlashbackFriday – Blog’s First Design - This one’s fun! Oh, how blogs evolve! Go to WayBackMachine.com, enter your blog’s URL, and take a screenshot of what you used to look like!

So for Day Seven we have Flashback Friday of what our Blog's First Design was.  Well my blog I believe I had started it with just a general template that had books on it.   To be honest it might have even had just a straight backround cause it was something I was playing around with to see if I wanted to blog. But when I decided to name my blog and such I had an old friend with a giveaway  for a blog design free and I happened to win and what you see is what I have had for Little Red's Book Reviews.

I really hope all my followers are enjoying the seven days of the #BookBlogWriMo so far I know I am having a blast with it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment