Sunday, November 2, 2014

~~DAY TWO of #BookBlogWriMo~~~ HOW YOU READ?? #BookBlogWriMo



Here is day two of the #BookBlogWriMo.  The question is below as well as my answer.   I really hope your enjoying my posts as I am enjoying writing them and sharing with all of you.

  • 11/2 – How You Read - Paperback? Hardcover? Ereader? Smartphone? Bookmarks, note taking in the margins, or highlighting? Tell us some of your reading rituals!
        Well I will read Paperback or Hardcover books. I love my Kindle Fire HDX and my Kindle Paperwhite. 

  To be able to take notes,highlight a word,phrase or paragraph is awesome. I love how it has the dictionary option when they use a word that I am clueless one.  I will sometimes write notes when I highlight just incase it was a "quote" or something that really got my attention so I can go back and use as a reference.    

   When reading actual physical books well I guess even when I am using my Kindle I will take notes and start my reviews as I read.    

   I love to read when I go to bed it helps me relax.  I could read anywhere actually.  Yes I have read using the Kindle app on my Smartphone as well as on my computer.    Also started listening to Audible books too.

TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR DAY THREE.




Visit Book Bumblings to join the fun!




”BookBlogWriMo




No comments:

Post a Comment