Author: Jennifer Ryder
Genre: Erotic Romance/ Romantic Suspense
Publication Date: February 28, 2014
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
Not many people know that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction to romance novels. I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them to breathe. It’s how I cope.
I’ve had a swag of book boyfriends, but now that I’m free from the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh.
In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even at the end of chapter one. I should know.
My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy—but the fight for something worthwhile never is.
Add to GoodReads
****REVIEW BY TERRI****
Genevieve Paige Lawson, a young university student had to take a couple of years off of school to take care of her ailing mother and her brothers. Things happen around the house and she feels like her world is falling apart.
She has always been so busy and preoccupied that she has never had a boyfriend, only her book boyfriends. Her best male friend, Jon, admitted that he had fallen in love with her and they needed to be boyfriend and girlfriend or nothing at all, that he couldn't maintain 'best friend' status any longer. She loved him as a friend, but just couldn't be 'in love' with him. So she lost her best friend. While mourning the loss of her friendship, her broken family and loneliness of no boyfriend, she sees Aidan Stone. He makes her heart beat like nothing has ever done before.
Events that I will not name happen and Aidan never leaves her side. The love story is wonderful how you watch it grow from first glance to finally seeing them together. I can't wait to see where their relationship goes. Hurry and get Spike done for me!!
A sexy imagination, a life-long love of books and a sucker for romance, Jennifer Ryder couldn't stifle her creativity any longer.
Writing steamy adult romance has become her new focus. Living on a rural property in New South Wales, Australia, she enjoys the best of city and country.
Her loving husband is ever willing to provide inspiration, and her two young cherubs, and sheep that don't see fences as barriers, keep life more than interesting.
- Favourite cuisine would have to be Japanese, although I’ll eat anything besides broad beans.
- I was a champion ‘speller’ in primary school. Yes. I’m a nerd.
- I have skydived, and loved it, but now having kids I would never do it again.
- I married my first love, and have been together 16 years.
- Favourite drink? BIG toss up between coffee and vodka, but seeings I have to be coherent most of the time, coffee it is.
- I only ever eat cheeseburgers when I am hungover.
- I believe coke and cheeseburgers are the best hangover cure.
- I once worked as a Security Guard.
- I once fell asleep with my eyes open, working as a Security guard. True Story.
- I know how to use the jaws of life, being trained in motor vehicle accident rescue as a previous member of the State Emergency Services.
- I am addicted to romance novels. Without question.
- I have a thing for tall, dark and handsome.
- I have a thing for boys on bikes.
- I love chocolate, but my addiction can be satisfied with just a square (this drives my girlfriend’s nuts).
- I can ride a dirt bike (seriously).
- I failed my first driving exam BIG time, and it was enough to keep me away for two years before trying again.
- I never liked Barbies. Still don’t.
- I got married in a little white chapel on top of a hill on Hamilton Island, Australia.
- I do have too many book boyfriends to count.
- I always have to have my toenails painted, otherwise they just look wrong!
Author GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/jenniferryder01
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AA9UIWT5I41GU/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/eeviepaige
Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00IOQQECA
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IOQQECA
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IOQQECA
a Rafflecopter giveaway