Saturday, March 16, 2013

After Math By Denise Grover Swank

OMG!!!!! This book is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Denise you had me from the first word till the very end. I can not wait for part two and I hope there is. I felt like I was Scarlett's friend and felt she and Tucker were talking to me. I felt like I was in high school all over again even though they are in college. The pain they both went through growing up and how they both connected to each other is absolutely truly amazing. You never think the "jock" would hook up with the "brains" as I call it. For Scarlett to tutor Tucker and stand by and have faith in him was great. Were everyone else warned her or she heard rumors of what Tucker was like it didn't stop her from tutoring him or falling in love with him. Goes to show you go with your heart and do what you want to do not what other people want you to do or who they want you to be with. She never gave up on him as many times as he tried to turn her away but at the same time they were both miserable without each other. Denise this by far is your best book yet. This is more than just a 5 star book.

No comments:

Post a Comment