Friday, July 11, 2014

~~REVIEW~~ My Pink Room by Kathleen Mackey Gallanar

My Pink RoomMy Pink Room by Kathleen Mackey Gallanar

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I received a copy of My Pink Room by Kathleen Mackey Gallanar an exchange for an honest review. Kathleen thank you for sharing your story about your life and how you dealt with your father's death. I can't imagine all you had went through and was shocked when you wrote how the kids made you cards that were in your class. You pink room sounds like it held so much meaning to your Mum and I also think it was neat that you spent the night 30 years later in your pink room. I also enjoyed the poems throughout the book. I am glad I was asked to read and review your memoir.

Get your copy at Amazon  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1450240127/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1450240127&linkCode=as2&tag=litredsboorev-20&linkId=JCCZGDYVZQNIFWPR

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment