Friday, June 28, 2013

** BRANDED RELEASE DAY **

WE are so excited to share Branded with you. We know some of you will love it, like it, think it's okay and some won't like it at all. We understand that this novel won't be for everyone, but we do want to thank you for taking the time to read Branded...and of course for supporting us as Indie Authors.

Available

Amazon Kindle & Paperback and Barnes & Noble

IBooks (soon) we will announce as soon as it goes live.

www.abiandmissy.com

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17402117-branded

Twitter @abiandmissy

https://www.facebook.com/AbiandMissy

Fifty years ago the Commander came into power and murdered all who opposed him. In his warped mind, the seven deadly sins were the downfall of society. He created the Hole where sinners are branded according to their sins and might survive a few years. At best. Now LUST wraps around my neck like blue fingers strangling me. I’ve been accused of a crime I didn’t commit and now the Hole is my new home.

Darkness. Death. Violence. Pain.

Now every day is a fight for survival. But I won’t die. I won’t let them win. The Hole can’t keep me. The Hole can’t break me. I am more than my brand. I’m a fighter. My name is Lexi Hamilton, and this is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment